Library Account and UMass Pass Information
Making use of my UMass Pass and UMassD User Login Account in the library ...
Using Library Services with YOUR UMass Pass
Your UMass Pass must be used to check out books and materials from the library.
It’s always good to have it with you, because it also can be used in the library as:
- University Identification - It is the official UMass Dartmouth identification card - "the one card you'll need to carry on campus."
- A card that contains YOUR UMassD printing allocation for the printing services in the Learning Commons (1st floor) and the Scholarly Commons (2nd floor)
- A debit card for paying library charges (fines, etc.) with UMDollars
- A debit card for the food service cart located just outside the 2nd floor door in the library (Food Account and UMDollars)
If you are a new student, faculty, or staff member at the university you can get your UMass Pass from at the UMass Pass Service Point located on the 1st floor (lower level) of the University Campus Center.
Using Library Services with YOUR UMassD Login Account
Your UMassD Login Account is used to access a wide and growing range of library services.
It is required for you to access such services as:
- the library's online articles & databases resources
- the library's full-text journals and releated resources
- the library's WorldCAT search and request services (search and request books and materials from other libraries)
- the library's Interlibrary Loan Services
- and an ever growing arrary of services and resources
If you have questions about your account try the University's Computer & Information Technology Services help pages.